Blueberry Overnight Oats
This is a hearty bowl of oats with a sweet & sour citrusy twist! If you couldn’t guess from the picture, the orange fruits on top are kumquats. You eat them whole, including the peel and they can either be very sour or sweet, or both. Another delicious bowl loaded with protein and antioxidants.
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup wild blueberries
- 1 scoop NutraLeaf® French Vanilla Protein
- ½ cup coconut yogurt
- 1 tsp purple fruit powder (optional)
- Splash of maple syrup
- Fresh fruits of choice
- Microwave blueberries for 2 minutes.
- Place with all ingredients into a medium-sized glass container and mix until combined.
- Cover the glass container with a lid and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with fruits of choice.