Raspberry Overnight Oats
All of our favorite toppings! We looove this sweet little pink bowl of oats. Did you know oatmeal is great for losing weight as it keeps you full longer? Also, oatmeal is incredibly rich in antioxidants.
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup plant-based yogurt
- 1 scoop NutraLeaf® French Vanilla Protein
- 1 tsp pink or red fruit powder (optional)
- Splash of maple syrup
- Fresh fruits of choice
- Mash raspberries with a fork.
- Place together with the other ingredients into a medium-sized glass container and mix until combined. Sweeten to taste.
- Cover the glass container with a lid and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with fruits of choice.